Tuesday 24 December 2013

Boots Beauty Calendar: Behind All The doors!

Hi Guys,

It's Christmas tomorrow which meant the last door was to be opened on my advent calendar! As it is the last day I thought I'd show you what I got behind each door. Now I know I said I would do a weekly update of what I got by life just got in the way. So lets get cracking..

I love the fact in this calendar you get such a variety of goodies with a variety of brands. It's been so much fun opening a little treat everyday and I can't wait to get using everything.
The only downfall with this calendar is some of the doors start coming open a little early and also on the back it has all the information of the contents. Other than that it's been great!


Quite a short post tonight because I am knackered from my new job, which I plan to write a catch up with me post very soon where I'll fill you in on what I've been up to. However I now have 3 days off and the weekend where I plan to catch up on all things blogging!



I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and I'll be back very soon!



2 comments :

  1. How much was it? I want one next year? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was £30, my mum bought it so I'm not 100% although they ran out of stock quite quick so look out for it October/November!

      Delete