Friday 27 December 2013

My Christmas!

Hey Guys,

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and was spoilt rotten! This post is going to be a bit about my day and what I received. I'm not bragging in anyway I just love being nosey and seeing what other people got so I'm sure theres's more people like me out there haha!


Firstly I'm pretty lucky to have such a good Christmas because majority of villages around me didn't have any power (and still don't) because of the massive storm over in the UK. So  my family where so lucky! I'm doubly lucky because this year my older brother was home from his travels, although he's jetted back off today to Rio he was here for the Christmas stuff.

Anyways my day was amazing! My dad and I cooked the dinner and it was so good, if I don't say so myself! I love cooking especially roast dinners. Me and my dad make such a good team in the kitchen and it's always so much fun. Christmas time in my house we always have our family friends round or like next year we'll be going to theirs. We all eat dinner and spend the rest of the day playing games! This year we played a lot of Just Dance and The Logo board game. There like my fake family and now Christmas wouldn't be right without them!

Every year my mum always says 'This year Jenny where going to cut down on presents especially now your older' and I'm pretty sure I get more now than I did when I was younger. Not that I'm complaining!  I think because I am older she knows exactly what I like and what I want but may not by myself. She also which I found very impressive is bought me things from my blog wishlists! Anyways heres what I got given and I am so grateful and feeling very spoilt!




I might do a post tomorrow of my beauty bits in a bit of detail if you guys are interested? 

What did you get for Christmas? If you've posted I'd love to see..leave me links haha! 


4 comments :

  1. I love Ferrero Roche! Yum!

    Cindy
    http://scribler.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.
    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I am I'm coming over to your blog now!

      Delete