Sunday 2 March 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge Nails

Hey Guys,

Todays post is the next topic from the 2014 blogger challenge. I was so excited when I got this topic because I love nails however I've been very uninspired lately, so I though why don't I look back at all the nails I've done in the past. So here below are some of my nails from the last 3 years, I hope you enjoy and get inspired! 


I love doing my nails, although I do get acrylics because my nail beds are so short making my natural nails just look stumpy, because there not strong enough to be long. I love having acrylics the polish last so much longer and I don't have to worry about them chipping or breaking.

I think my absolute favourite nails above are the ones in the right bottom corner, I love the bright orange and aztec design, was so good to have in the summer especially when I was in Zante!

Whats your favourite?

1 comment :

  1. I like all of them, but I especially love the ones in the top row, 2nd from the right. So sparkly! :D What polish is it? :)

    ~Becca // rjtmisti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete