Monday 24 February 2014

Catch Up With Me: Volume 5

Hey Guys,

It's that time of the month again for me to let you know what I've been up to over the last 4 weeks. It's been pretty manic with work and my weekends are just non stop, although I'm not complaining, I love it.

The most exciting thing that has happened in the last month is my job is now permanent with a salary, yay! I absolutely love my job working on PPC and SEO, learning new ways to digest data and the best strategy for results, I love it. As well as having a job I love having a salary and knowing I'll be paid the following month is amazing. It's the first time I've had a proper job and I'm so lucky to actually do what I want to do. Really exciting news too I'm off to Google in London on Friday and I'll be taking my Google exams in the next coming weeks.

Now that my job is permanent it also means I can go on the hunt for a flat and move out of my parents house and start living with my friend and having some independence. I'm so so excited to move out and move to a less middle of nowhere location with my best mate! I can't wait! Don't get me wrong I do like being at home, but now I'm working its starting to get really tough having those time boundaries and having to plan everything.

What else have I been up to, nothing really exciting just general weekend antics going out, drinking, shopping you know that kind of thing. My weekends at the moment seem to be filled with playing poker, Xbox and drinking too much, I'm such a boy sometimes. Although each weekend I seem to be seeing different people which is nice and seeing a few people from uni so it's been a fun filled month.

I've recently purchased a lot of make-up so I have a massive haul coming up either this week or next.

I think thats about it at the moment, I really haven't been up to much just you know living and loving whatever life throws at me right now.

Although I really want to say a massive thank you to everyone who's followed my blog and regularly reads my posts, I honestly couldn't wish for more, so thank you <3. Thats it from me for now if you want to see more from me on a daily basis get following me or Instagram and Twitter.




No comments :

Post a Comment