Saturday 7 September 2013

September Wish-list

Rimmel Apocalips: Steller/ Soap & Glory: Kick Ass Concealer/ Sleek Face Form/ Tangle Teezer/ Mac Lipstick: Bombshell/ Topshop Lipstick: Boom Boom.  

Hey Guys, 
So here is my wish-list for september. I know I know theres a lot of lip products but I'm really getting into wearing colour on my lips and right now I want to build my pinks! With the tangle teezer, I have been using it since they came out and now they've bought one out which is better for wet hair, so I really want this one to keep in the shower. Now with S&G I haven't yet tried their make-up range but I've heard a lot of good things about the concealer and really want to give it a try also because I haven't got a good note worthy concealer yet (any suggestions?). Then finally the Sleek face form, I already own the 'lace' blush trio and the contour kit but I think this would be perfect for travel and quick all in one place kind of days and it's only £10 for bronzer, highlight and blush..amazing! 

I wanted to keep this short and just show you what I would really like to try this month. What would be on your wish-list? 

No comments :

Post a Comment