Wednesday 25 September 2013

A Weekend In London

Hey guys, so I fully intended to post this sunday night at the very latest monday but now it's wednesday and here we are..sorry. 


Anyway this post it just a quick what I got up to at the weekend! It was my best friend from uni's birthday who lives in London which means a big uni girl's reunion. I love travelling to London it's only about 50mins from home and a few tube stops but I love going from the country to the city. Every time I travel up there I always fantasise about when I get a good job in London and need to do the commute everyday. Some peoples hell but I love it! As I was traveling up to northish London I tried to pack light although considering my make-up took half my bag it was a struggle. Especially as I took cake!


After a lot of exciting present giving and an all you can eat buffet we got our glad rags and fake eyelashes on and went drinking in Camden. Here's some pictures of the night...


 It was so much fun dressing up and having a catch up with all the girls..I didn't get to bed till 5am. Lets just say traveling home the next day was a killer. All night I was loving my red lips and black and gold dress combo. I didn't do much with my hair cos we ran out of time from all the excitement but it worked.


Anyways it was such a good weekend especially for the birthday girl as I bought her tickets for The Big Reunion Christmas Party and we are soooo excited we nearly combusted!


Speak soon guys :)

No comments :

Post a Comment