Monday 28 October 2013

The Autumn Tag

Hey Guys,

I haven't technically been tagged in this but I couldn't resist and thought it would be fun :)


1. Favourite thing about Autumn? 
My favourite thing has to be Halloween. I love Halloween! I’m gutted I’ve finished uni and not able to go out on a weekday all dressed up. I love it! Also the fact I can get my onesie back out for the chilly Sunday afternoons.

2. Favourite drink? 
My favourite drink always used be hazelnut lattes from Costa but I’ve started drinking them all through the year so it doesn’t count as much. In that case it has to the ever so classy pint of Strongbow..I know :/.. thing is through summer I have the fruity ciders so autumn it’s back to my trusty favourite.

3. Favourite scent/candle? 
I’m not a big one for candles or scent burning but a smell that marks the return of autumn has to be the classic Sunday roast with roast potatoes smell! Failing that it would be cinnamon and spicy scents.  

4. Best lipstick? 
Hmm best lipstick that’s tricky. Mine is between Rimmel Kate Moss Kiss of life ‘111’ which is a real bright red or Rimmel lasting finish Coral in Gold which is a shimmery coral orange.

5. Go to moisturiser? 
Mine is Nivea daily essentials light moisturising day cream.

6. Go to colours for the eyes? 
In September I love the start of using more reddy autumny browns and my favourite so far is Maybelline 24hr Colour tattoo in ‘On and On Bronze’ and a colour from my Beauty Uk eye shadow palette called no.7-naked, the colour I like is a glittery red bronze.

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? 
Hmm I’m not really sure what my favourite is but when the weather gets darker I tend to listen to more indie bands rather than pop. Not sure why.

8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? 
I love being able to wear tights, cardigans, jumpers and especially getting my UGGs out of hibernation. I also love wearing my snood my mum knitted for me!

9. Autumn treat? 
My autumn treats are Halloween treats, when you get the fun sized chewy sweets and like parma violets and double lollies. Hmm sweets. 

10. Favourite place to be? 
I’ve got two. The first is a bit strange and a little depressing and needs some explaining so.. Near where I live we have a man made beach around a pond called ‘Frensham Ponds’ and I really like going there when it’s a bit dark and cold because it’s so peaceful and calm yet quite lonely and miserable. I don’t know it’s a place I always remember as being my thinking space to get perspective and inspiration…deep I know. 
The other is a pub in Alton it’s so cosy when they have the log fire going you have a pint of cider great company, just love it.

4 comments :

  1. I love the smell of roast dinner too - haha!
    becky x

    http://beckysbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like the official sunday smell haha!

      Delete
  2. Great post! You look lovely in your outfit :) I love hazelnut lattes too!

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I'm obsessed with them I really need to try a Pumpkin spiced one but I know I'm safe with hazelnut haha.

      Delete